Join us, Saturday, March 25th, Lailey’s Winery for Watercolour & Wine with Clarice Gomes. What a great way to take in some fresh Spring air! And also the perfect experience to Explore your creativity in beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake.
This is a 2 hour in-person watercolour experience that will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed as you sip on a glass of wine and delectable cheese plate.
Clarice will lead us into an interactive relaxing & fun watercolour class that will cater to all levels. No experience required. All watercolour supplies will be provided, along with the lesson. All you need to do is show up with a friend or more and get ready to have a fabulous time painting and sipping on delicious wine.
– 1 glass of wine & charcuterie snack by Lailey’s Winery. (Your favourite wines by the glass will be made available at an additional cost. Just ask :))
– Watercolour class hosted by YouTube watercolour artist, Clarice Gomes (https://www.instagram.com/helloclariceg/)
– Supplies needed for the class and in-person watercolour instruction.
Want to better prepare yourself for the watercolour bit?
If you’ve never done watercolour before, watch this video on my YouTube channel for the basics involved in watercolour.
Additional things to note:
– This is an outdoor event, pending good spring weather.
– This watercolour experience will be a 2 hour event.
– Your favourite wines by the glass will be available at an additional cost. Just ask.
– Limited spaces available.
Cancellations & Refunds
– $10 (CAD) fee for processing all refunds/cancellations.
– Cancellations cannot be made after March 22nd, 2023.
There are no reviews yet.