May Watercolour Class
This is a video recording of the May class on painting light/white florals from my Loose Watercolour Foundations Series,
DATE: Saturday, May 21st
TIME: 10 – 12 p.m. EST
In this 2 hour class, we are doing something slightly different. Focusing on blending for shadows in white florals, we will learn calla lilies for a subject. Using some of what we’ve learnt over the last three months, we will continue on our floral journey in creating romantic watercolour. Repetition makes habit and discipline brings results.
While it isn’t mandatory to have the exact supplies, having something similar or close to it will indeed give you the “best” results or results closest to mine.
My hope is that at the end of our time together, you walk away with the following;
- A sense of personal satisfaction,
- Coming into your own art style,
- Braveness to ‘go rogue’ and try new creative ideas that may come to you and,
- Always look for something you love about your work.
What’s in it?
– Workbook Pdf (instant download. If you don’t get an instant download, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Video Recording
– Base Calla Lily Sketch
– Reference Images used to paint